Terms and Conditions
Your Use of This Website is Governed By These Terms & Conditions
Welcome to ThompsonBrothersLacrosse.com. These Terms & Conditions apply to the Thompson Brothers Lacrosse website located at www.thompsonbrothers.com and all other sites, mobile sites, services, applications, platforms and tools where these Terms & Conditions appear or are linked (collectively, the "Site"). As used in these Terms & Conditions, "Thompson Brothers Lacrosse", "TBL", "us" or "we" refers to Thompson Brothers Lacrosse and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Last Updated: February 18, 2020
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: By accessing and using this service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using these particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the above, please do not use this service.
3. ACCURACY: This site and its components are offered for informational purposes only; this site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
4. CONTENT: The Site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by Thompson Brothers Lacrosse and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. All content included on the Site such as text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, video, data, music, software, application updates, and other material (collectively "Content") is owned or licensed property of Thompson Brothers Lacrosse or its suppliers or licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights. The collection, arrangement and assembly of all Content on the Site is the exclusive property of Thompson Brothers Lacrosse. and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Thompson Brothers Lacrosse and its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all Content.
5. PAYMENTS: All payments are required at time of purchase. Thompson Brothers Lacrosse currently accepts Credit Card, PayPal, and Apply Pay forms of payment.
6. REFUNDS: Refunds will be provided at the sole discretion of Thompson Brothers Lacrosse. If payment is refunded, it will be provided within 3-4 weeks of a decision to refund your purchase. Please note: shipping charges are not refundable.
7. SHIPPING: When an order is placed, every effort will be made to ship it within 1 week. However, shipping delays may occur based on time of year, product availability, or holidays. Thompson Brothers Lacrosse uses various shipping services and are not responsible for delays due to the use of these services. Shipping times are not guaranteed.
8. CHANGES AND UPDATES: Thompson Brothers Lacrosse reserves the right to change or update this agreement at any time and for any reason. Customers are asked to check for updates by clicking on the Terms and Conditions link located at the bottom of all website pages. Also, when an update is made, Registered Users will also receive an email with a link to the updated Terms and Conditions.